Making Jannah and Jahannam pray for us
Every Muslim has a wish to enter jannah and also has a wish to be protected from jahannam. What if there was a way to make Jannah and Jahannam wish the same for us?
In a Hadeeth of our beloved Nabi sallallahu we find how to do exactly this! Amazing right? Let’s have a look at this Hadeeth.
Sayyiduna Anas ibn Malik radhiyallahu anhu says that out beloved Nabi ﷺ said: “Whoever asks Allah (Ta’ala) for Paradise three times, Paradise will say: ‘O Allah, admit him to Paradise.’ And whoever seeks protection from Hell three times, Hell will say: ‘O Allah, protect him from the Fire.'” (Tirmidhi, Nasa’i, Ibn Majah)
It’s as simple as that! So let’s daily start asking Allah Ta’ala for jannah 3 times and ask Allah to save us from jahannam 3 times.
1) Be regular with making Du’a and asking all our needs from Allah Ta’ala
2) When asking our needs ask for the needs of this world but more importantly ask the needs of the Hereafter.
3) In every Du’a ask Allah Ta’ala 3 times for Jannah and ask His protection 3 times from Jahannam.
4) The more times we do this the more time we will benefit from Jannah and Jahannam making the same Du’as for us.
5) Why not memorise the Du’a of one of the companions radhiyallahu anhu: