Etiquettes when visiting someone
When going to someone’s house we have to be mindful not to cause inconvenience:
Etiquettes when visiting someone:
1) Try to inform them in advance asking permission to visit.
2) When at the house, stand to the left or the right of the door and not directly in front of the door.
3) Upon arrival knock lightly three times or call out if this is what is required.
4) State your name if asked by the person opening the door.
5) If there is no answer after knocking three times then leave.
6) If the door is answered do not look directly into the house.
7) If you are allowed into the house then be mindful of timings and your surroundings.