Salah Activity Sheets
Salah is the second pillar of Islam. Performing Salah five times a day is compulsory. We should be very punctual with Salah no matter what our age is and we should find out the times for our Salah.
A few benefits of Salah:
– Salah is a way of communicating with Allah Ta’ala.
– Salah is a way to remember Allah Ta’ala and show our gratitude to Him.
– During Sajdah we are the closest to Allah Ta’ala.
– Salah is a gift for every believer
– Salah is the key to Jannah
– Salah is the main pillar of deen.
– Salah washes away our minor sins.
– Salah is the first thing we will be asked about on the Day of Qiyamah (Judgement).
For today’s activity we have made some fun sheets for you. There is a maze, a wordsearch, Hadeeth sheets and some Salah times’ colouring sheets. Have fun and get creative!