📜 Today's Task
Madrasah has been closed for a very long time now.. Too long!
We all miss madrasah and can’t wait to be back with our teachers and class mates learning all the good things we were leanring before and becoming good.
Today we want you to write a letter to ask the government to open madrasah again.
Have a look at the template to help you write the letter. Once it is ready get an adult to check it and then write it up on a separate sheet. Keep it safe!
Today we’ll be learning 3 etiquettes of the Glorious Quran. Read them and practice them whenever you read Quran.
- To believe that it is the word of Allah ta’aala revealed by Him and not the word or writing of any of His creation
- To revere it with utmost respect and to abstain from every form of disrespect towards it
- The Intention should be sincere. One’s intention for reciting the Gloroious Qur’an should solely be the Pleasure of Allah Ta’aala
Study Fiqh for 10 Minutes!
● Today we are going to learn about a great companion of our beloved Rasool ﷺ. He is best known as Abu Bakr As-Siddiq رضي الله عنه. His real name is Abdullah Ibn Abi Quhafah and he was born 2 years after our beloved Rasool ﷺ and he passed away 2 years after our beloved Nabi ﷺ. So, his age at the time of his passing away was exactly the same as our beloved Rasool ﷺ.
● Abubakr رضي الله عنه was a very humble and truthful companion of our beloved Rasool ﷺ and this truthfulness gave him the title As-Siddiq (the truthful one).
● This ‘truthful one’ title was not only because he always spoke the truth but it was also because in the mission of our beloved Nabi ﷺ and when it came to supporting our beloved Nabi ﷺ he was always very honest in his word to our beloved Nabi ﷺ and he was also very devoted to our beloved Nabi ﷺ and we learn this lesson throughout his life when our beloved Nabi ﷺ invited people towards Islam, he was the first man to accept Islam.
● When our beloved Nabi ﷺ undertook a very dangerous journey from Makkah to Medina when he migrated. His life was in danger and he left from Makkah to migrate and to take a journey to Medina and this was a very historical journey and in this journey Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه was the chosen companion because our beloved Nabi ﷺ trusted him very greatly.
● When our beloved Nabi ﷺ gave glad tidings to 10 sahaba of Jannah – these 10 sahaba are known as Ashara e Mubasharah (the 10 Sahaba who were given the glad tidings and the good news of Jannah). Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه was one of these 10 companions.
● One of the great qualities Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه had was his extreme love for rasulullah ﷺ. He had immense love for our beloved Nabi ﷺ, Huge amount of love and because of this love he always stayed by the side of our beloved Nabi ﷺ and always supported him. He never gave up on our beloved Nabi ﷺ and even after our beloved Nabi ﷺ passed away he continued the work of our beloved Nabi ﷺ to the extent that everyone was sad that our beloved Nabi ﷺ has passed away. There was panic, there was chaos and great companions like Umar رضي الله عنه even they did not know what to do but at this stage Abubakr رضي الله عنه stood up and gave a short talk and because of this talk he calmed all of the people down.
● He was nominated and chosen to be the leader of the Muslims which we know as the Khalifa.
● There were 4 rightly chosen Khalifa (Khulafa e rashideen- The rightly guided Khulafa). He was the first of these 4 and he remained Khalifa for 2 years because he passed away after 2 years.
● He looked after the Muslims and he handled his responsibility very well and at the age of 63 he passed away and even after he passed away he was given a special honour and the special honour was that he was chosen to be buried next to the beloved Rasool ﷺ. So, throughout his life he was next to our beloved Nabi ﷺ and even after he passed away he’s now resting next to our beloved Rasool ﷺ.
May Allah give us the all the tawfeeq to love these special companions of our beloved Nabi ﷺ and May Allah give us the tawfeeq to learn from their lives and to lead very good lives and become special in the eyes of Allah ta’ala like they did.
“Great Companions – Abu Bakr As-Siddiq رضي الله عنه”
Lesson of the Day by Mawlana Junayd Makda Sahib
📝 To do
Print out our small steps to Allah dua chart. If you do not have a printer then make a chart of your own. Today we want you to check which duas you know and which you don’t know.
Look out for our printable dua cards which will be coming very soon!!!
Make a chart of all the Duas that you know and check how many you are reading.
Below is a idea for you!!