Weekly Du'a Chart
Our amazing Nabi ﷺ taught us duas for every occasion.
Reading each of these Duas will help us:
1) Remember Allah Ta’ala regularly.
2) Will connect us with Deen.
3) Will be a means of thanking Allah and seeking His help and blessings in anything we do.
4) Over time it will create love for Allah Ta’ala.
5) It will be a means of following a Sunnah of our beloved Nabi ﷺ.
To help you with reading these Duas:
Please take a look at our dua chart.
1) Download it
2) Print it
3) If possible laminate it so it can be reused.
4) Aim to read all the duas on this chart every single day.
5) After reading the dua tick the box (if you’ve laminated use a whiteboard marker so you can wipe clean and reuse).
After one week send us your charts so we can see how we’ll you have done.
Memorise and practice a new hadeeth every week!
By Mawlana Junayd Makda Sahib
الدُّعَاءُ هُوَ الْعِبَادَةُ
Our Beloved Nabi ﷺ said, “Du‘a is ibadah (worship).”
From the many ways we can worship Allah Ta’ala, one very simple, rewarding and effective way is making dua to Him and asking our needs.
Through dua, we will gain a lot of blessings and we will become very close to Allah Ta’ala.
Our aim should be to make dua:
1) After every fardh salah
2) After any worship (e.g reciting Quran etc)
3) A few minutes anytime during the day
4) In the night after performing tahajjud salah.
Click here to read other hadeeth lessons