Memorise and practice a new hadeeth every week!
By Mawlana Junayd Makda Sahib
A Muslim does NOT cheat
مَنْ غَشَّنَا، فَلَيْسَ مِنَّا
Our Beloved Nabi ﷺ said, “He who cheats is not one of us”
We all come across occasions when to win a game, pass an exam or make more profit we are tempted to cheat.
Sometimes we will be strong and do the right thing and remain honest and not cheat. However, soemtimes we may slip and cheat.
From this hadeeth we learn that this is a very bad habit and is not something a Muslim does.
Benefits of following this hadeeth:
1) We will feel happier knowing we are honest.
2) We will not have to carry any regret of cheating someone.
3) People will trust us and no one likes or trusts people who cheat others.
4) We will be saved from a major sin and punishment in the hereafter.
5) It will build an honest environment where everyone is honest with each other.
6) We will save others form loss and/or harm.