📜 Today's Task
- On an A4 sheet of paper, draw a rectangle/square.
- This is the boundary which you need to spend you life in.
- Inside this box list all the good things you should/you are allowed to do in this box.
- Outside the box is where there is danger. Write what we are not allowed to do/what will make Allah unhappy.
- Anything you are not sure of, write seperately and when madrasah opens you can ask your teachers about it insha’allah.
Go through 1 lesson/chapter from your fiqh kitab. Get an adult to test you!
Rasulullaah sallallahu alayhi wassallam’s Miracle of Splitting the moon
To prove to them that he really was Allaah’s messenger, the Kuffaar of Makkah demanded that Rasulullaah ﷺ splits the moon for them. Rasulullaah ﷺ then pointed to the moon and it split into two.
[Bukhaari 3637, Muslim 7076 from Hadhrat Anas radhiallahu anhu]
“How to value our health and free time”
Lesson of the Day by Mawlana Junayd Makda Sahib