Memorise and practice a new hadeeth every week!
By Mawlana Junayd Makda Sahib
A believer is a treasure of love
Our Beloved Nabi ﷺ said, “A believer is a treasure of love ”
Like a treasure chest filled with valuable and priceless gems, gold and silver, a believers heart too is filled with amazing qualities.
All of these qualities are signs that he truly has Iman. One such quality mentioned in this Hadith is that a believer will be very caring and loving.
He will go out of his way to help and care for others and will very easily be hurt when seeing any loss to others.
Benefits of following this hadeeth:
1) We will see more love and care surrounding us.
2) We will look for ways to help others.
3) We will stop hurting others and being cruel.
4) Our Iman will become stronger and more visible.
5) By showing love and kindness to others, Allah Ta’ala will show us kindness and love in this world and the afterlife.
How to have a more loving heart:
1) Think more about the afterlife.
2) Think of Allah Ta’ala’s kindness upon us and think where we would be without His kindness and love.
3) Make an effort to be kind and loving. This effort will slowly become nature.
4) Think less about oneself and think more about others.
5) Make dua to Allah to make our hearts more loving and caring.
6) Spend time with the poor and the needy or spend time with those who are loving and caring.
7) Look at people’s situations and think if we were in their position how would we like to be helped.
8) Stay away from sin and do lots of good actions, especial making zikr of Allah Ta’ala. This will fill our hearts with goodness.
9) Study the seerah of our beloved Nabi ﷺ and his companions and learn about their kindness.
10) Make it a point to express love and care to at least one person daily. Starting with our close family and slowly spreading this practice to those we come across in our daily lives.