My Salah Chart
● A4/ A3 Coloured Card or Coloured Paper
● Glue Stick
● Split Pins
● Extra Decorations (Stickers/ Glitter/ Ribbons)
1. To begin with, carefully with the help of an adult, cut out the clocks and clock hands. Keep each pair together so you don't lose them. Then, carefully make a hole into the middle of each clock.
2. After this, insert the clock hands into the clock using a split pin. The pin should easily go into the middle of the circle.
3. Now set each clock, using a timetable. One clock should be set for each salah time. Use the Jamaat time, from the timetable. One clock for Fajr, The next for Dhuhr and so on.
4. Now stick the clocks onto the coloured card. Keep a good amount of space between each clock and also underneath each clock.
5. Now, carefully cut out the labels for each salah. Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr and so on.
6. Now, stick the labels of each salah under each clock.
7. Your salah chart is almost completed! You can now add the virtues of praying salah to the chart.
8. Decorate your chart and make it your very own special salah chart!
9. Take a look at the Number of Rakats for each salah and try to memorise it. Slowly, begin by praying 1 / 2 salahs every day. Then increase when you feel ready.
Now that you are ready, begin to pray the daily 5 salahs. Once you complete praying 2 whole weeks of daily salah, you will get a certificate of achievement!
Send a picture of your chart to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can see your amazing work too!
Decorate Your Own Musallah
Colour and Decorate your own musallah mat and display in your room to remind you to perform your salaah.