The Reward for Simple Words
Many good actions are extremely simple and easy to do, yet their rewards are huge. If we are clever, we will do these actions quickly become very rich in the hereafter. Also one of these very easy actions with very great rewards is reading:
سُبْحَانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ
(Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)
What are rewards for reading these very simple words?
1. These words are an expression most loved by Allah Ta’aala. (based on a hadeeth in Muslim)
2. Sins being forgiven and removed even if they are equal to foam of the ocean. (meaning a very large amount) (based on a hadeeth in Bukhari and Muslim)
3. A palm-tree will be planted in Jannah. (based on hadeeth in Tirmidhi)
By adding a few extra words, the virtue further increases!
1) A few words which are loved by Allah, light on the tongue but heavy in the scales. (Bukhari)
سُبْحَانَ اللِه وَبِحَمْدِهِ سُبْحَانَ اللِه الْعَظِیْمِ
Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim
2) More weightier than an entire morning of worship. (Sahih Muslim)
سُبْحَانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ عَدَدَ خَلْقِهِ، وَرِضَا نَفْسِهِ وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِهِ، وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِهِ
Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi
Note: These words are very special and rewarding because they are full of Praise and Glorification of Allah Ta’aala.