Write A Poem
Today you’ll be writing a poem about how special our beloved Nabi ﷺ is.
You can include:
- His beauty
- His kindness
- His generosity
- His beautiful character
- His mercy
- His strength etc.
If you need help read and listen to Portrait of Perfection.
The best poems will be uploaded on to our website.
Here are 9 tips to help you write this poem:
1) Think about the style of poem you will be writing. And choose a style you will find easy to write.
2) Add a description and a positive mood to the poem. Remember we want to show how special our beloved Nabi ﷺ is.
3) Research and find information to include in your poem.
4) Close your eyes and get a feel of the poem.
5) Let the poem flow from within you.
6) Write a draft version first
7) Once you’ve written it, read it aloud. Anything that doesn’t sound write you can change.
8) Now write the final version.
9) Most importantly enjoy wiring a poem. It will be more fun and the poem will come out better too.
Dua for our parents
رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا
Rabbir hamhuma kamaa rabbayanee sagheera
Translation: ‘My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small.’
Our parents are very special. They deserve a huge amount of respect. It begins with showing obedience to them, serving them, attending to their needs and keeping them happy at all times.
On many occasions when Allah Ta’ala commands us to obey Him, He very quickly reminds us and commands us to obey our parents.
Did you know Allah Ta’ala himself has told us a dua to make for our parents?
Let us start by memorising this dua and making this dua at all times.