A weekly lesson on Salah according to Hanafi fiqh
Our Beloved Nabi ﷺ said: “The first thing among the deeds for which the people will be questioned on the Day of Judgement will be Salaah
Step by Step Method of Salah
Helping to Correct our Salaah
To read about the previous 1-4 steps to perform salah click here
(Boys) Now raise both hands up to the ears. Aiming to keep the thumbs in line with the ear lobes.
Note: The earlobes do not need to be touched with the thumbs.
(Girls) Now raise both hands to the level of your chest.
While raising the hands, both the palms should face the Qiblah
Say Allahu Akbar while raising the hands.
(Boys) Now fold the hands in the following manner:
- Place the left hand below the navel.
- Place the right palm on the back of the left hand
- Make a circle with the right thumb and the right little finger gripping the left wrist.
- Rest the three middle fingers of the right hand on the left forearm, keeping them together
(Girls) Now fold the hands in the following manner:
- Place the left hand on the chest.
- Place the right palm on the back of the left hand.
🎧 Listen to a simple lesson and Practice upon it
“When your eyes open during the night”
Lesson of the Day by Mawlana Junayd Makda Sahib