Challenge 15 - Make a Sliding Puzzle
1) Get the 2 cardboard pieces. Cut them to the size we need (6.5 inch x 6.5 inch)
2) Draw a 4.5 × 4.5 square box in the centre of one of the squares. (This is card A)
Note: Use a utility knife to cut out the middle square. Remember to be careful as you will need this centre square piece. (Ask an adult to help with this part )
3) Apply glue to the border of card A. Place card A, glue side down onto card B. Press firmly to stick together.
4) Use coloured paper to decorate the border.
5) Glue your photo to the back of the square piece of cardboard that was cut out from the middle of card A.
6) Carefully split the picture cardboard into 9 equal pieces.
7) Place the pieces inside the frame you made.
8) Remove one corner piece, and you are ready to play!
Now have fun playing your puzzle!