10 Amazing facts about some animals mentioned in the Qur'an
1) Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
2) A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
3) A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
4) If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will become pale.
5) Ants don’t have lungs and don’t sleep.
6) Hummingbirds beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second.
7) Goats do not have teeth in their upper front jaw.
8) Camels have three sets of eyelids and two rows of eyelashes to keep sand out of their eye.
9) Horses can sleep both lying down and standing up.
10) Sheep can recognize up to 50 other sheep faces and remember them for two years.