Prophet's Miracles Snap Cards
Let’s make a ‘Miracles of the Prophet’s fun memory game. You will be able to have lots of fun and also learn about the special powers that were given to the Prophet’s by Allah Ta’ala.
Not much! We just need:
● 2 x A4 Card
● Printer (colour is best)
● Laminate (option)
Making the game is the easy bit!
1) Print out the memory card game on card.
Note: If you don’t have a printable card, don't worry, just print on paper and stick this printed sheet to a piece of recycled cardboard, such as an empty cereal box etc.
2) Carefully cut out the image cards and the Prophets names cards.
3) If you have a laminating machine, then why not laminate it too.
That's it! You are now ready to play!
First, read the booklet 'Amazing Prophets and their Amazing miracles'.
Learn which Prophets did which miracle and try to remember each miracle and the Prophet who done that miracle.
Look at the image of that miracle and try to remember that too.
This is definitely a memory game!
Once you've done that you are ready to set your game up!
The rules for playing "memory" game!
1) Mix up the cards.
2) Lay them in rows, face down.
3) Turn over any two cards.
4) If the two cards match, keep them.
5) If they don't match, turn them back over.
6) Remember what was on each card and where it was.
7) Watch and remember during the other player's turn.
8) The game is over when all the cards have been matched.
9) The player with the most matches wins.
Remember: You are matching images with prophet’s names.