Make a Poster
(10 Facts of Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام)
Can you design a beautiful poster on Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام. Make it colourful.
Use the ’10 Facts’ below to help you out. Once completed send it to us to see.
10 Facts of Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام
1) Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام, like the Prophets who came before him, was also a Prophet sent by Allah Ta’ala to guide the people and share the message of Allah.
2) Allah Ta’ala revealed the Injeel (Bible) to Isa عليه السلام. We as Muslims believe in the original Injeel that was revealed to him.
3) Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام never claimed to be a god or the son of God. Rather from the Quran, we learn that he said he was the servant and Rasool of Allah. He had been sent to invite people towards Tawheed (oneness of Allah).
4) Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام was born to Maryam رضي الله عنها and did not have a father. This was a miracle from Allah Ta’ala. His place of birth according to many narrations it’s mentioned to be Bethlehem.
5) His prophethood was visible from birth as when Maryam رضي الله عنها introduced him to the people, he explained to them whilst still a newborn baby that he was a prophet and invited them towards prayer, charity and obedience to one’s mother.
6) Allah Ta’ala gave Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام certain miracles which normal people could not do. Some special miracles given to Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام were: giving sight to a blind person, curing the illness of leprosy and bring the dead to life.
7) Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام was not killed or crucified (as is the Christian belief). Rather he was raised to the heavens by Allah Ta’ala before he could be captured and punished.
8) Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام is a human being. He was not God or the son of God. Muslims do not believe this rather Muslims believe that Allah is one who has no partners or children.
9) Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام is alive in the heavens waiting to return shortly before Qiyamah. He will descend in Damascus. He will later on, end the fitna (evils) of Dajjal and help the Muslims who had suffered due to Dajjal.
10) When Sayyiduna Isa عليه السلام descends, he will come as a follower of our beloved Nabi ﷺ and not as a Prophet. He is the only Prophet to have this honour. He will marry and have also a family and will set justice.