Israa' & Mi'raj Folding Picture Book
After a very difficult year in the life of our beloved Nabi ﷺ, Allah Ta’ala comforted him with an amazing miracle. In a short part of the night our beloved Nabi ﷺ journeyed to al Aqsa, the seven heavens, met Allah Ta’ala, and returned back to Makkah. This miraculous journey is known as Israa’ wal Mi’raj.
What you’ll be learning?
About our beloved Nabi ﷺ’s miraculous journey from Makkah to Jerusalem.
– About what happened at Masjid al-Aqsa.
– About the journey through the 7 Heavens.
– About Allah Ta’ala granting the gift of five daily Salah.
In today’s activity we will be learning and making a folding picture book about Israa’ & Mi’raj
● Colouring pencils
1. Print out the template with the images.
2. Cut out the two long rectangular strips carefully.
3. Colour in the text and the images.
4. Position the two strips to make a plus (+) sign making sure that your numbers are in the correct order.
5. Glue the two strips together.
6. Cut out and glue the information text box's onto the back of the correct flap.
7. Fold your activity starting with number 4 then 3 then 2 and then 1.
8. You are done. Well done!