Al-Wahhaab, Al-Razzaaq, Al-Muqeet
Three of the beautiful names of Allah Ta’ala are:
1) اَلْوَهَّابُ Al-Wahhaab, The Giver of all,
2) اَلرَّزَّاقُ Al-Razzaaq, The Provider
3) اَلْمُقِيْتُ Al-Muqeet, The Sustainer
All three of these names show the kindness of Allah Ta’ala on all of His servants. In fact, Allah Ta’ala is so kind that He gives to his servants even when they disobey Him!
Some of the things Allah Ta’ala gives us is food, drink, clothing, shelter and much more.
Knowing these amazing qualities of Allah Ta’ala we should always be grateful to Him and always rely on Him for all of our needs and never lose hope.
Sayyiduna Umar رضي الله عنه said that he heard our beloved Nabi ﷺ say;
‘If you were to rely on Allah (Ta’ala) as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds. They go out early in the morning hungry and return in the evening full.’ (Tirmidhi)
Also, Allah Ta’ala says in the Glorious Qur’an:
“And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision, and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage.” (11:6)
The Sparrow, the Robber and the Snake
Have you read the story about the The Sparrow, the Robber and the Snake?
From today’s fun activity you will learn about these 3 beautiful names of Allah Ta’ala and also a little about these 3 names.
1) Printout of the activity
1) Very carefully make slits in your vegetable plot along the wavy lines.
2) Very carefully make a slit along the edge of the basket as marked in white.
3) Now turn the sheet over to the blank side and glue along the edges only (marked in grey in image) and stick to the plain card.
4) Cut out each vegetable carefully. It is a good idea to laminate them after cutting and then cutting the laminated sheet too.
5) Place your vegetables in the slits you made on the vegetable plot
6) When you are ready to harvest the lovely vegetables Allah Ta'ala gave us then pull them out and place them in your basket!